Friday, April 12, 2013

#excitedgiddiness: Reasons Why YOU Should Pre-order the Paperback of SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo

Hello darlings! 

This post is slightly overdue but still every bit as necessary. 

Okay. *deep breath* 

Here goes nothing...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!. (Wow, that's going to be annoying to read for you guys, because it was annoying to type. I MEAN, I KEPT MESSING UP. Not cool. *sniff*) 

So what am I annoyingly OMGing about? This. 

In all it's Grisha glory.
So it's no secret I love Mal  Shadow and Bone. I even own two signed copies (one personalized and one not), thanks to Steph @ Cuddlebuggery, from whom I won a copy of S&B in a giveaway. :D However, YOU NO TOUCHY MY BOOKS. I will keep my two very precious copies. But - and you know there's always a but  (not a butt. Cause there is not always a butt.) - if you've been looking for the chance to purchase a paperback copy of Shadow and Bone, your chance is coming very, very soon! If you haven't been looking for this chance, here's reasons why you should do it anyway (especially if you are already a fan of this series!): 

- A letter from Mal to Alina written the night before he and his friends entered Fjerda to track the stag ♥
- An extensive Q&A with Leigh Bardugo ♥
- A sneak peek at Siege and Storm ♥

The paperback for Shadow and Bone releases May 7th, 2013! AND SIEGE AND STORM JUST TWO MONTHS AFTER! This next thing you are probably not going to be interested in, BUT I AM FREAKING OUT. 


I don't know if you can tell, but in the castle shape, in the first crown looking thing to the left, at the very top, IS OUR BLOG NAME. EEEPPP. ALL THE FEELINGS. This is just a watermark, so there can still be changes to the design, but I think they way they organized it is absolutely freaking gorgeous. This is such a nice way to say thanks that I'm all giddy and

Oh, and, there's also something else I wanted to show you guys.



I love this button! It's such a shame I can't display it on the sidebar on the blog, because we've been experiencing admin problems and can't update anything (banners, review archive, etc.). We don't know how long it'll be until it's fixed - or if it'll ever be fixed - so for those of you who inquired about the lack of update on the tour stop banners, and review archive, there you go. BUT, if we do fix it, the first thing I'll be doing is putting this bad boy where it belongs - displayed proudly on the blog. 

I'll definitely be picking up a paperback copy of Shadow and Bone, if only just to be conceited and shove the fact that my blog is in a book to unsuspecting, innocent people I see on the streets. 

Just NO ONE TELL MY MOM. 

I don't think she approves of three copies of the same book, especially when she's certain the attic is going to collapse under the weight of my ONLY HALF MY COLLECTION OF BOOKS. 

No it's not mom. Chill. And if it does, make sure to save my books, 'kay? 

And who knows? While I'm hesitant to hand over one of my hardback copies of Shadow and Bone, I might just have to buy a spare copy of the paperbackforagiveaway. *ahem*

What? I didn't say anything of the sorts about giveaways. 

*wink wink* (hint, hint) 

~♥~

P.S: You can see my review of Shadow and Bone HERE. Although, I am warning you. The review is not well-written. Although, nothing I write is actually well-written, so who am I kidding? 

~♥~



Contact Kaede: 
Email: kimberlyho75@yahoo.com
Goodreads: Kaede
Twitter: Kami178xx











2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH that is sooo cool that your blog is going to be in Shadow & Bone. I haven't read it myself, but I bought it for my friend. I'm getting the picture that I should sneak it away from her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cough* You should sneak it away...sneakily or something. *cough*

      This book is made of 150% pure awesomeness - you'd probably love Mal - I MEAN THE STORY.

      And thank you! I'm super excited that our blog will be in the paperback of SHADOW AND BONE too! ♥

      Delete